1. Schedule a tour and meeting with us.
The first and most important step is visiting our home. Not only do we want to get to know our potential residents, but their families as well. We want you to experience the comfort and love here at The Roosevelt House!
2. Once you have made the decision to live at The Roosevelt House:
• Complete an Application for Residency
• Sign the Health Care Appraisal form
• Pay non-refundable assessment fee
3. Upon Acceptance, Schedule a Meeting to:
• Review and sign the assessment and care plan
• Provide necessary medical and legal documents
• Select a room and move-in date • Arrange for payment